Pristine edutronics , panchkula based leading IT Company, provide six months Industrial Training to B.Tech and MCA Students, which is a part of their Graduate/Post Graduate Degree of Recognized Universities/Institutes. Most students waste their precious time meant to get hand on experience on the latest technologies either joining Training Institutes or Non Software Development Companies. Before joining Six months Industrial Training with any company, you must ensure the following:
- If the company is a Software Development Company? If it is not, you will waste your six months and will rue your decision later.
- If the company is providing training on live projects or dummy projects. Many companies claim to provide training on Live project whereas they are not actively into the field of Software Development.
- If the project is live, will the company host your project online so that you can show it to the your perspective employer when you finally start giving interviews for your dream job.
- If the company will put you into Software Development Department? Many students opt to join multi national or big companies but they are made to work in Customer Support, Technical Support, Marketing, Survey/Data collection departments etc.
- What project the company is going to give you and will it help you learn the latest technologies.
6 Months Industrial Training is a paid training. There are only limited seats available. Interested candidates are required to contact at our office along with their latest Resume, Training Letter from the college, Identity Proof and one passport size photograph. The fee is non-refundable. There will be no stipend paid during the training. Selection is purely on interview basis. Interested candidates may visit our office on any working day between 10:00AM to 6:00PM.
FOR ANY QUERY LOG ON TO www.pristineedutronics.in